Submissions can be made for oral presentations, coutry/institutional reports or posters.
The title of the conference „River of no Return: Sail or Sink“, signifies changing role of libraries in information age and their ability to sail with the flow in order to maintain their presence in today's digital environment.
The themes are covering various range of topics:
- At your service – new and innovative library services (products, education, programs…)
- Data fishing – research data issues (data management, storing, using…)
- Open air – Open Access, Open Science, OpenAire
- Protected by library! – GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and similar regulations and their impact on library services
- Copy something, anything – Copyright, Copyleft, Copyfree, Creative Commons
- Measuring Impact! – bibliometrics, altmetrics
- Where do we go? – what the future has in store for libraries
- Institutional/Country reports
Please submit your proposal by March 15, 2019 using online form provided here!
Abstract acceptance notification: by April 5, 2019
An abstract is required for consideration by the Conference Program Committee. All abstracts and submission details must be submitted in English. Presentation durations based on type of submission are:
- Oral presentation: 15-20 minutes per presentation
- Posters: short graphic presentations and oral presentation (5-10 minutes); poster dimensions: max 130x90 cm
- Reports: Regional, Country, Institution or Library Reports – 5-10 minutes oral presentation
- Sponsor Presentations: 10-15 minutes
Conference registration is required in order to present an accepted paper!All presentations will be included in conference proceedings as a full paper or abstract!